1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does anyone know where to get a cheap breitling watch?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Hoopsfan23, May 30, 2007.

1. Hoopsfan23

Hoopsfan23 New Member

My friend has the Breitling for Bentley watch and I really want to jack him for it. The damn watch is like 6k and I'm not going to sell my soul for a watch. Well...maybe. So does anyone know where I can find this thing much cheaper? I'm up for any suggestions.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

next email I get on a bReitLing watch or a Brei tling watch I will forward to you.

3. Hoopsfan23

Hoopsfan23 New Member

You the man. I owe you.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

But somehow, I don't think any of them are Breitling...

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Yea, but it'll only be $10, and when the real Breitling says "6:00", the $10 watch will, too.

6. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Here's the thing:

Watch pricing is subjective. And quite negotiable.

Look up your watch on the internet. Froogle it. If you have a big premium watch dealer (e.g. Feldmar's in L.A.), chances are, they'll match it to get the sale.

7. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

No Breitlings, but you can get some very expensive watches at deep discount on overstock.com:

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Mens-Watches/(3000,),/price,/136/dept.html

My taste and needs are more simple. Last year I bought a $275 Hamilton Khaki watch for $80 on overstock.com. The cheapest they have them for now is $150, so patience is sometimes needed.

Draft saved Draft deleted