1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dodge Charger

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rusty Shackleford, May 16, 2007.

1. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

Zagoshe brings up a good point. Make sure the Charger you buy has doors that open.

2. Meat Loaf

Meat Loaf Guest

http://www.hlpag.com/forsale.htm

Lots of Chargers here.

Anyway, how 'bout an Avenger? They look like a slightly smaller version of the Charger and you can still get a V6.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

The Charger/Magnum/300 cars are based on the previous edition of the M-B E-class.

4. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I know a lot of people love the older model Chargers, but I prefer those old Dodge Super Bee's (or Super-B's or whatever they were officially known ass).

5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Too bad you don't have $10 million to blow on John Schneider's official General Lee:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-Charger-R-T-The-General-Lee-by-Bo-Duke-himself-John-Schneider_W0QQitemZ250108256198QQihZ015QQcategoryZ6199QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

6. zagoshe

-- Quik threadjack --- Did you ever see that ridiculous movie with John Schneider in it "Eddie Macon's run"?

I used to think it could get no cheesier for Schneider than the Dukes of Hazzard.

I was wrong.

Way wrong.

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Was that the movie where he was escaping from prison? [/mom had a crush on schneider]

8. zagoshe

Yes and it was so corny.

9. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Shocking! The winner of the auction has whiffed on his first payment. From imdb:

'Hazzard' Car Goes Back On Sale
    The Dukes Of Hazzard star John Schneider has re-listed the TV show's famous "General Lee" car on auction website eBay after a previous winning bidder failed to pay up. Earlier this month, California-based William Fisher bid $9.9 million to drive off with the car but missed the first payment deadline. Schneider, who is selling off the famous Dodge Charger vehicle he drove in The Dukes Of Hazzard to pay for the sequel to his movie Collier & Co - Hot Pursuit, filed a "failure to pay" complaint with eBay. The actor is placing General Lee back on eBay on Saturday, and has hired the services of a private company to pre-approve all bidders. A percentage of the proceeds from the sale will go towards Pepperdine University's Boone Center For The Family in California.

Draft saved Draft deleted