1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you wear a mask in public

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Splendid Splinter, Jul 17, 2020.

?

Do you wear a mask in public

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I would often swing by the store on my way to school, usually to get lunch or bottles of water. The morning before we shutdown in the Bay Area, I made my stop and happen to get there when the store was stocking the TP. They couldn't even open the boxes. I managed to grab one reasonably sized pack and left it at that. Just my wife and me and I strategically plan my showers (that's all I'll say about that). But some guy literally grabbed an unopened box and brought it to the checkout line. I was leaving and couldn't see what happened next, but that is how crazy it got.

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

That's one way to make a crappy situation a little less so.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Our Safeway has plenty of TP now but it's mostly weird brands I've never heard of that they didn't carry before.

We just picked up a four-pack of Petalo. Everything on the packaging is in Spanish. It promises to be "Ultra Resistente."

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Sounds like John Wayne toilet paper from here ... and I'm certain you've heard that line before ...

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Our stores are still not fully stocked with paper goods and, still, if you find a cleaner with bleach in it you're lucky. I scored two containers of wipes a week ago and haven't seen any on the shelves since. Actual bleach is back on the shelves.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

stocking up for the second wave

OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted