1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you want the terrorists to win?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dixiehack, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Just for fun ...

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 0%

Congratulations, Patriot! Wave your flag proudly, stand tall, and bask in the glory of George Bush's America. The terrorists will never win so long as there is a sufficient number of people like you out there. Never question, never doubt. You are on the right side. America's side. God's side. Rush Limbaugh has told you so. Rah rah, go Bush!!

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

You suck Fen. 96 percent here. Might as well go strap an elephant sticker to your bumper.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

100 percent.

My street cred is safe.

4. spnited

spnited Active Member

Damn, only 91% ... I am ashamed by my failure to hit 100%, however:

You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Joe Mauer scored 98 percent, but spnited was still disappointed in his lack of power.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

Gotta love ya, Zeke.

Mauer only scored 75% with terrorists in attack position, though. SOFT!

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

His score was boosted by sideburns that make him appear "middle eastern".

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Ryan Sonner would've scored 150%. You all suck.

10. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Same here :( :(

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Since I'm now 750 miles south of the Ballet, I wish. But then again, I didn't go to the Ballet when I was able to go to the Ballet...
    However, in my stupid days (also known as my prime or my 20s), I can say I spent some Saturday nights, hitting every dance hall within a half mile of 8 Mile from the Southfield Freeway to Gratiot -- and making last call at the Pointe Athletic Club...

12. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Jonsey,

Do you have a couch I can crash on?

Draft saved Draft deleted