1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you want the terrorists to win?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dixiehack, Nov 20, 2006.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I bet if we got Hondo, Tony, Lyman and Poindexter on this, collectively they couldn't hit 80%

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Wheee!!!!

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 94%

You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I dunno.

Maybe it's ageism.

No. 8 I went with "poorly."

No. 12 I went wtih "sunk pretty low."

No. 17 I said No.

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

57%
    You, sir or ma'am, are more than half terrorist sympathizer. Your ill-will toward America can barely be concealed, and has now been uncovered by this quiz. Your love of America and of her dear leader, President Bush, is clearly approaching treasonously low levels. But it's not too late for you. Shut yourself out from all liberal influence, listen only to Sean Hannity, read only Ann Coulter, and above all stop questioning! Questioning only gets our troops killed in their noble battle against the forces of evil that besiege our great land!

6. pallister

pallister Guest

I thought my "liberal wimps" answer would put me over the top, but some of those questions I just couldn't bring myself to answer, even as a joke.

And Doc, I believe buying free beer for such a traitor has helped the terrorists in their effort. I am ashamed.

7. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Weird. It told me the terrorists have already won.

8. I'm only 37 percent Canadian.
    I am crushed.

9. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Well, I took the terrorists getting 7.5. I don't want them to win. Just cover. :D

I'll take the quiz shortly.

10. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

72 percent, and even better I'm immune to Ann Coulter! Woo-hoo!

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Yea! 100% for me.
    You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!

12. 100 percent!
    I hate America! Go terrorists!

Draft saved Draft deleted