1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you sing bass, falsetto, other?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Thanks, dude. I just fired up this song, which is one of my all-time favorites.

And if you ever start a band, I want in, if for no other reason than the stories you'd tell.

2. Mira

Mira Member

I can sing anywhere from soprano, second soprano to alto, but probably fair best at second soprano.

Could hit the ridiculously high (soprano) notes in high school when our choir performed Handel's "Messiah" ... but that was a REALLY long time ago.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I have about the same vocal range as Bono, although these days I need a good running start to get as high as he does on New Years Day.

4. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

For those of us (me included) who can't sing worth a bean, my simple advice: don't make a video of yourself warbling through a tune and posting it on Youtube. The results can be ugly. :eek:

5. I don't know what I sing, but I love singing to Steve Winwood's live version of Valerie. Never gets old.

Draft saved Draft deleted