1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you remember your dreams?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by doubledown68, Mar 10, 2011.

1. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

I've woken up laughing in a dream many times. Funny as hell. I can actually hear myself laughing when I'm still asleep.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I don't remember it, but my wife said she woke up at 4:30 this morning to hear me doing a perfect Cookie Monster imitation.

3. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

About every month or two for 15 years I have had a dream where I'm failing out of college. My sophomore year I had an 8 a.m. psych class that was right down the street from my dorm, yet I missed darn near every lecture, barely read the books, showed up for exams and got a D -- and that was probably a miracle. A few other classes were the same way and all these years later, I feel guilty about it. So the dream is usually that I'm trying to run to one of those classes, missing an exam, ruining my life, etc. I always wake up having to remind myself that I actually got a degree.

4. bbnews60

bbnews60 Member

When I was in college and even for years after college, I had this dream where I sent a whole semester without going to a class I had scheduled and had just completely forgotten to go to.

I've also had very vivid dreams that years later come back to me because when I've gone somewhere I've never been before, it seems very familiar because it's much like a dream I've had.

I've also woken (and terrified) my wife on a few occasions when I've woken up screaming no following a dream in which I wasn't able to speak loud enough for people to hear me.

Somewhere in my head is a case study waiting to get out.

5. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I've had this same dream on many occasions.

Draft saved Draft deleted