1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you own a flask?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by NickMordo, Nov 29, 2011.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

That is one random, day-opening thought.

2. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I don't. My father did, because he made several business trips a year to a dry county in Tennessee.

3. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

You don't want access to my dementia.

4. holy bull

holy bull Active Member

Flasks have been off my list ever since Johnny and Ponyboy got the crap kicked out of them.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I have a few flasks that I use namely for decoration.

But when Santa brings me this one -- complete with bike cage -- I'll be sporting one on my road bike:

http://www.bikerumor.com/2011/11/29/found-twin-six-stainless-steel-whiskey-etched-flask-bottle-cage-holder/

6. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

I haven't met anyone who admitted to owning a flask. Met plenty of people who collect shot glasses. Do the two groups intermingle?

7. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

I have one just like TigerVols liked to, except engraved with my name that a buddy gave me a few years ago for Christmas. The same guy gave me that and one of those "yard of beer" glasses. Two of the best presents I've ever gotten!

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I just forwarded that to my wife with the instructions to make sure somebody buys that for me for Christmas. Thanks.

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I own one and use it regularly, especially when we go somewhere I don't want to carry beer, etc. Last-minute ball game party with the guys, weddings, etc.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Midnight dustoffs?

11. Greenhorn

Greenhorn Active Member

I own one that came with a camping kit. I've never used it.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Fucking fantastic.

Draft saved Draft deleted