1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You/Have You Dabbled in Any Other Mediums?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mayfly, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Cadet, if I ever write a football story, Jernigan will be my protagonist. Bradley and Roanhaus will have characters, too. Quite a trio of men.

2. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

If anyone is interested in sharing short stories or other pieces of writing, send me a PM. I enjoy to read others' work. My short stories fall into the autobiographical fiction and police thriller genre.

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Sammy J!

4. Clever username

5. Clever username

But to actually answer the question: I have about 20 pages of a screenplay done.

6. Songbird

One of my 3 favorite coaches, and the team I covered all the way to the championship game is one of my favorites, too. Only a few things I miss from there, and Goddard football is one of them.

7. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Touche Clever. But I'm no Jayson Blair or anyone along those lines.

8. Clever username

Eh, the joke was there for the taking.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Dabbled in radio. My voice was questionable enough that I would've had to be really, really good to make it there. ;)

10. Clever username

I dj'ed in college some. I did it at odd hours and no one ever called to request anything. My voice is just fine for it, but I felt like I was talking to no one, just empty space.

11. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Yeah I forgot I did play-by-play announcing and color commentary on the radio. Shotglass, were you with sports or other radio?

12. Songbird

i've been on local TV, done a radio commercial here that everybody seemed to love, and made a few short movies.

Draft saved Draft deleted