1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you have a pimp hand?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Oct 28, 2006.

1. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

[​IMG]

primp hand

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Wimp hand.

[​IMG]

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

[​IMG]

scrimp hand

4. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Temp hand

[​IMG]

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Anyone who knows anything about pimping, and I think my SJ track record suggests I'm something of a pimp expert -- a pimpsert if you will, then the pimp hand isn't the most devastating club in a pimp bag.

The tender side of pimping ... I can dig it. Throw in a Teddy Pendergrass record while I testify.

The ability to woo, the ability to see that perfect mix of vulernability and beauty, the ability to prove your pimpness in the bedroom, the ability to make someone so dependent on you they'll gladly sleep with people for money and give you some of it -- in short, the ability to attract and turn out the bitches is what makes a pimp.

The pimp hand? That's like a sign of failure. If you have to go to your pimp hand, you've done something wrong.

I think it's safe to say that the majority of pimps who have to go to the pimp hand are crying inside when they do it -- something he did or didn't do at some point led him down the path of not keeping his bitch in line.

The pimp hand is like a nuclear deterrent, you should never want to use it. If you do use it wantonly, you're a loose cannon, especially if the baby daddy comes calling.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Shemp hand.

[​IMG]

8. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

[​IMG]

crimp hand

9. Lion_Woods

Lion_Woods Active Member

[​IMG]

pimp hand