1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you have a personal website?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Jam3131, Oct 6, 2006.

1. JackS

JackS Member

I have a full online resume, including some clips (although like DBV, I haven't updated the clips in awhile) in case it's ever needed. It's not something I promote otherwise.

The page I have that I do share with people is more similar to what shotglass described...

http://hotsheet.50webs.com/sports.htm

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

That's one hell of a nice one-stop shop, Jack. I've got it bookmarked already.

3. JackS

JackS Member

Thanks. You should see what I've set up for other subject areas, which I can't share for employment reasons. Plus, Fenian may have a heart attack from sheer joy.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

5. JackS

JackS Member

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

You can see why I needed to curb my anal-retentive ways after a few years...

7. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Bookmarked. Thanks, but should I be concerned that no linked paper is from my neck of the woods?

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Shot and Jack, take it to a room.

:D

9. JackS

JackS Member

Nope. I limited the newspaper links to markets with pro teams.

10. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

Where do you register your name at? I wouldn't even know how to begin, though with my first book on the way, I'd like to.

11. fatking

fatking New Member

Try yahoo or godaddy.com. They're pretty comprehensive in what they offer, have cheap prices, and make it easy to get started....

12. joe

joe Active Member

Yes. A friend runs it because I have no idea how to do that shit.

Draft saved Draft deleted