1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you ever do this at airports?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Kaylee, Dec 19, 2006.

1. ThomsonONE

ThomsonONE Member

Boots - the ass seems to be involved in too many parts of your life.

2. GuessWho

GuessWho Active Member

Totally, totally agree. They ain't cheap, but they're the best investment I ever made. Do a lot of cross-country flying and they've absolutely saved me many times. They obviously won't help with Boots' problem, though, unless they come with a clothes pin.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

So THIS was you?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TRAVEL/12/06/plane.passing.gas.ap/index.html

4. boots

boots New Member

NO COMMENT!

5. devils_claw

devils_claw Member

Are you kidding?? I can't stand it when the armrest isn't down. Not because I'm petrified of someone touching me; I just don't know where to put my arm otherwise.
    Am I the only one?

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

No, I always have mine down.

7. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

I'm with Six-Toe. The loud talkers kill me. I'll chat up a little if people want to talk or I'll pull out my computer and work or listen to my mp3 player. I haven't flown in a couple of months..heck, it may be closer to 7-8 months because all the football road games were driveable. Anyway, I'm flying next Tuesday, so if I get any crappy seatmates, I'll post it. Usually, I look for an aisle seat. Preferably the exit row. Although I almost got kicked out of that one time for cracking a bad joke at the wrong time (Don't ever tell them you're going out first without helping!) Geez, don't know why it matters, if you're going down, nobody's making it...Sheesh!!

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I thought this thread was about frotteurism.

9. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Oh. So you're the "elbow guy" who just has to have the armrest?

:mad: ;D

Just once I'd love to get the CEO of Delta or Northwest or United or Southwest on a 6-hour day with two stops in Row 14, Seat B between the fat booger-picker and the loud talker, with a sugar-high kid behind him and a crying baby in front.

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Frotteurism is illegal now in all but 10 states. Try it in hartsfield and you could get life if caught.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I just want to be free to express myself.

12. devils_claw

devils_claw Member

elbow <i>girl</i>...but yes. It's weird without it!
    though, if I'm the second person to sit down, and the person next to me has put the armrest up, I don't say anything.

Draft saved Draft deleted