1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you cover the Ohio Valley Conference or Atlantic Sun?

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by Lester Bangs, May 26, 2008.

1. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

If so, please PM me ... looking for some low-commitment summer help in those circuits. Only interested in those who work (or who have worked) for professional media organizations. Thanks.

2. CoreyDavis

CoreyDavis New Member

I'm new to the site, didn't see a messenger to PM you, but I live in Jacksonville, Fla and I have covered both Jacksonville University (JU) and the University of North Florida (UNF) in several sporting events in my 15 years of being a sportswriter. Stetson is just an hour drive and I have also been there to cover baseball games.

3. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Hey Corey ...

Check your PM box ...

4. florida1981

florida1981 New Member

I'd be interested in some free-lance work. I cover the Atlantic Sun for a newspaper in Fort Myers, Fla. I also cover the University of Miami. I have written on some OVC athletes from our area.

Draft saved Draft deleted