1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do we need more proof Joe Morgan's an idiot?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Wasn't Joe Morgan supposed to come on here once and answer questions?

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Any excuse to make fun of Morgan is a good one but in this case i thought it was A.J.

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Yes, but the vitriol leveled toward him before he ever came on made him rethink that idea. I can't say I blame him.

4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

If I had to guess: that's A.J.'s voice. Not that I still don't dislike with great malice Joe Morgan.

5. markvid

markvid Guest

So, you guys honestly think that the guy who actually got hit and was wearing the mic didn't make a sound?
    I ain't buying it.

6. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

A.J. exclaimed 'Oh, my God," and then Kellogg groaned something that may have been the f-word. That's my read. If not, fine with me. No sweat off my sack.

7. Cape_Fear

Cape_Fear Active Member

That's all Kellogg. You can hear his equipment rattling as he hits the ground during "Oh my God." Then once he's on the ground a "fuuh" or "fuck" comes out.

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Yes - Joe was also set to come on sj and answer questions but thread turned ugly ever before joe arrived and he bailed.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm with you, Mark. That was the ump.

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

A.J. Pierzynski is going to fuck Joe Morgan?

I just skimmed the thread, so I must have missed something in the details.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

bullshit.

12. Earlier in the game, Pierzynski popped up and the mic - Kellogg's probably - clearly picked up a "Fuck!" as he slammed his bat into the ground (as he always does when he pops up). He's the Tiger Woods of catchers. Well, in terms of on-field language, not performance.

Draft saved Draft deleted