1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do not get naked in your kitchen ... you will get arrested

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gator, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

When I drink apple juice, I just leave it all hanging out. Too many piss breaks for pants.

2. Of all the sharp objects and burn-y things in a kitchen, possible arrest should be the least of your worries.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

On a related note, I lost all sympathy for women and toilet seats shortly after I got married and found out they like to leave hot curling irons at roughly waist height on the bathroom sink.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I blame O .... ohhhh never mind. ;)

5. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

"Out and about" as in walking through someone else's yard? Isn't that what happened?

I'm obviously not aware of the immediate area, but who walks through their neighbor's yard? I suppose it could be considered normal, daily activity, but I doubt it.

6. There is more detailed version on Fox News... The guy supposedly followed the pair, going from his kitchen window to either a full length window or a french door.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569081,00.html

7. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Well, if that's the case, he's an idiot.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

No kidding. I had to throw out my toaster oven and pizza cutter.

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

The guy was in his home. They had no reason for being peeping toms. Now if the guy was shaking is tallywhacker while drinking coffee nude in front of the window, then there might be something he could be charged with. As it stands now, I think they should throw this whole thing out.

10. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

The way I see that is this (and keep in mind that nobody knows the real story): Guy wakes up everyday naked and drinks his coffee that way. It's become second nature. He sees people on his property in his yard, people he does not know. So yeah, he follows them from room to room to room, probably wondering who is in his yard.

Just one man's take.

11. Like frying bacon.

12. Drip

Drip Active Member

I'll buy it. Again, if he was playing with his johnson in front of her, there might be a charge pending somewhere. I really think he should countersue.

Draft saved Draft deleted