1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dmitri the Lover-Best Voicemail Message Ever

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I apologize if this was posted somewhere else, but I looked...
    If you have not heard this voicemail, pour yourself a tumbler and sit down. If there is a woman in the room, invite her to listen in because her reaction will be priceless. And this is real. Google Dmitri the Lover when you finish listening, if you care...All I can say is, of course.

http://view.break.com/527579

2. a_rosenthal

a_rosenthal Guest

Scott Van Pelt laughed at that voicemail.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Mein Gott in Himmel ... JDV has a Canadian soulmate.

4. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Something tells me Olga never got back to him.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Opie and Anthony had this the other day. This guy might be the biggest douchebag in the entire world.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

No higher than second, maybe third, on the scoreboard. Provably and demonstrably. :)

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I think our former poster might actually be less delusional than this guy. Who, incidentally, is a former Canadian doctor who lost his license under accusations of molestation, offers supposed seminars on seduction (think Tom Cruise's character in "Magnolia," yet not nearly as interesting) and is writing a screenplay -- about himself, natch.

9. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

That is incredible. I want to meet that guy on the street and sock him in the face.

10. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

This is the type of guy that will slip you a roofie (sp*) and afterwards ask you if it was as good for you as it was for him.

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Why would he strain his vocal chords asking a question for which he doesn't care about the answer?

12. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Because he expects you to say yes to stroke his ego.

Draft saved Draft deleted