1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DIVORCE

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Angola!, May 27, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

You can't be a part of them if you are married.

2. pallister

pallister Guest

I went through the match.com questioning a few years back and after I got through it all, they told me I was one of the 20 percent of respondents that their system couldn't effectively match. Nothing like an online dating service telling you, in effect, you're undateable.

3. Ouch

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You shouldn't have filled in your favorite baseball team. :D

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I got that with e-harmony. If you're depressed it comes out in those stupid questions and they won't deal with you. Eh, fuck 'em.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Why didn't they match the two of you then?

7. pallister

pallister Guest

Datingrejects.com?

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

We should start that site. :D

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

No, it didn't find her because I didn't use eharmony to actually find matches. I did it solely for the personality review.

However, I have dated a handful of women I met through Yahoo personals. Two of them are registered on this site and one posts occasionally.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

The eharmony quiz is amazing. It takes a long time, but the read it gave me was a nice look into myself.

11. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

I've had luck with Match (and it's much cheaper than eharmony)

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Drink a liquid ton, run around the house (free at last -- and naked) with a 12-pack helmet with Crowded House blaring in the background (for no reason atall)and breakdance with a broom like Boogaloo Shrimp when all is said and done.

Then shriek "Freedom!" while writhing about the kitchen linoleum (like William Wallace), just without the disemboweling.

Draft saved Draft deleted