1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Divine intervention

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by greenlantern, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

amen, doc. amen.

2. Wow. I honestly didn't even think about that. That is funny. Except I did have a good reason - to irritate Yawn. Even God gave me His blessing.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

and that's what people such as lantern boy forget: god has a killer sense of humor.

4. God has to have a sense of humor if he's hanging out at state baseball tournaments all day ...

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

god is great.

6. He sure is.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

he's also good.

8. What if he was one of us?

9. greenlantern

greenlantern Guest

"Lantern boy." Good one. I'm the one that started this thread and I've laughed at most of the posts on here.

That's some funny shit. But throwing a picture of Jesus being crucified and cracking jokes about it seems to say, "Hey, I think your religion's stupid, and I'm going to use it offend you over and over." I'm not saying anyone should believe in religion or not, but at least respect people who do. Otherwise you just sound like an immature dick.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i think he'd be offended by lantern.

11. greenlantern

greenlantern Guest

Let's see. Profanity or joking about someone dying in one of the most painful ways imaginable. Yeah, I'm a regular pagan.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you think that was real?

jesus, do i ever have an ark to sell you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.