1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Disturbing story o' the day: Daughter treated as wife

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Dignan, Sep 30, 2006.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'll do my impression. Here goes:

Coat the SOB with honey and bury him in a fire ant hill. Just to see what happens.

2. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Daughter's Revenge tattooed across his forehead sounds way too good. But I hope it happens.

Better yet, tattoo I RAPED MY DAUGHTER across his forehead.

3. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I hope this guy is beaten and tortured in prison. Every day. Every minute.

4. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

The scary thing is, in Canada this piece of trash would only serve one third of his sentence. Thankfully rapists are pond scum in the prison hierarchy. Although it is only five years, it will be five in a pound-him-in-the-ass facility

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Beef, I suspect that even in commie-liberal Canada he would have been sentenced to more than five years.

And he still would get Starman justice in jail.

6. Surely dude won't make it through the sentence alive. Right?

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

And speaking of scumbags (althought not on the same level as our douchebag du jour here), check this out:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&pubid=968163964505&cid=1159610514047&col=968705899037&call_page=TS_News&call_pageid=968332188492&call_pagepath=News/News

"An early morning hit and run left a 66-year-old man clinging to his life in hospital today after he was struck while crossing a west-end street.

The man, who was travelling with the assistance of a walker, was crossing Roncesvalles Ave. at a crosswalk at Marion St. around 8:05 a.m. when he was struck by a northbound car and sent airborne, landing several metres away. The driver of the vehicle then reportedly slowed down to go around the injured man before speeding off down the street. "

They'll find the guy.

8. Furry Tractor

Furry Tractor Member

Not nearly as depraved, but certainly disturbing: Gazillionaire dad secretly marries his illegitimate daughter...

http://www.newtimesbpb.com/Issues/2006-09-28/news/feature.html

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Death, death, death. I'm not interested in the details.

Death.

10. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

That was worth the wait. :D

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

Disgusting, sick, disgusting, vomit-inducing, disgusting. Kill these fucking guys. I'll provide the rope, the tree and hire a pickup truck to take the bodies to the landfill, so there will be no cost to anyone other than transportation to the execution site.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

We're doomed.

Draft saved Draft deleted