1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dissecting pop culture: SJ.com live blogs Hoosiers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Dec 12, 2006.

1. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Excellent job.

Your last line made me think: I've been in 42 of the 50 states and of them, the least time was spent in Indiana: however long it takes to drive across it on I-80/90.

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

*bowing in Bubbler's direction*

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

As Borat would say ... "Very nice! High five!"

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

So, what's the deal with Lucille Ball's snatch? :D

A+, Bubs. A masterpiece.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

AP wire just moved:

Stop the presses. Bubbler has the best thread and post of the year on Sportjournalists.com.

Brilliant job dear sir, brilliant job!!!! I was trying not to laugh out loud while my cousin is studying for her finals.

6. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

What kind of ass will Bubbler get for pulling off this thread?

7. XXXX

XXXX Member

so did i. this needs to happen!

8. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

If there's a Hoosiers 2 to be made, it should be about those Attucks teams in 1955-56 that Crowe coached. Oscar Robertson is not shy about saying that, actually. Fortunately for him, he's gotten his revenge on how he was treated as a black man in Indianapolis in the 1950s by taking zillions of dollars from the city, thanks to his firm's running various departments the city privatized.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Good God, SJ Masturbation Nation never ceases to amaze.

Fine. Here's your Hooters live blog ...

Bubbler: Wow. Check out that waitress with the rack. Not only is she unattainable for anyone on SJ, not interested in anyone who posts on SJ, wouldn't lower herself to talk to anyone on SJ, but I'm pretty sure she's well out of the realistic masturbation range, even of the prolific members of SJ Masturbation Nation. Most of them masturbate in the home to Food Network. Out here in the real world? They wouldn't survive two seconds with a freaking McDonald's drive-thru cashier without popping a cork in their pants, much less play up to the Hooters level.

(Food arrives)
    PopeDirkBenedict: Ugh. These $10 buffalo wings are drier than the Mohave. I received seven fries for $7 and my $5 Bud Light is flat. This food sucks.
    Bubbler: Bad food, bad service, high prices! All to catch of glimpse of a rack you have no hope of attaining. Ain't life in SJ Masturbation Nation grand! I hope your pud is getting its money's worth from this, I mean, why masturbate for free when you can have corporate America steal money for the same thing!

There. Now put your dicks in vapor-lock you desperately horny pathetitards.

10. spnited

spnited Active Member

I did not read any of this thread but I would like to say one thing:

Hoosiers is one of the most overrated movies of all-time, right up there with Forrest Gump!

11. XXXX

XXXX Member

oh shit iron chef is on, be right back.

12. KP

KP Active Member

How long did it take you to write that?

Draft saved Draft deleted