1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DISREGARD: DB'd it

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

You might know who I am (I doubt it), but you have no idea what my life is like, so this is just another bullshit DW post. What is my life's WAR or dWar? By the way, I don't believe that you believe that you know what my life is like.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

If you're going to reference old threads to try to burn me, I would shy away from ones where I owned everyone here, lock, stock, and fucking barrel.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

And if I were you I'd probably steer clear of the hockey fight thread, too, where you were summarily owned. By me.

5. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

My wife said, this morning, that she thought that, even if Chris Christie lost some weight and wasn't so pudgy, people still wouldn't like him.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'll give Dick his due. He can do so much bragposting in eight little minutes that it kind of makes me want to cry.

old_tony and BDC99 like this.
  7. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

I mentioned on one of the NFL threads a few weeks back that this place can devolve into a steaming pile of shit at times.

Then this thread comes along and the board TOTALLY REDEEMS ITSELF!

old_tony, franticscribe and Vombatus like this.
  8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Don't bet the house on that ...

Gator likes this.
  9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

QFP

10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

But only a LITTLE Dickish.

11. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I'm surprised that the adjective "dickish" isn't used more frequently around here.

old_tony and BDC99 like this.
  12. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

You might own a baseball stat-geek thread from time to time, that's all. The only things you excel at here are starting threads, starting stupid threads, adding stupid comments that ruin threads and lying about who is PMing you.

OK, what you posted certainly wasn't memorable, so I had to go back and look it up. JC owned that portion thread, taught me a thing or two. You contributed nothing, except a lame comparison to the NBA and a couple of snarky questions that nobody bothered to answer.

This is the second time in a week you started a new thread on a topic that was already being discussed elsewhere ... the other was the Gronkowski incident, which was being talked about in the Super Bowl thread.

Perhaps your problem is your 4-minute SJ sessions. Maybe you should do a little research and give your work a little thought. Try to present good points or arguments -- you know, quality instead of quantity.

justgladtobehere and old_tony like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.