1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dirty Sanchez?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HeinekenMan, Feb 26, 2007.

1. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

ESPN.com is reporting that Freddy Sanchez has been playing second base in spring training. I'm assuming that his uniform will be less soiled now that he doesn't have to dive after balls down the line. Truth be told, I still don't know what a dirty sanchez is, and I'm just too afraid to Google it. But I had to start the thread after seeing his name in a story.

2. Dirty Sanchez -- Fucking a woman in the ass, then wiping your cock on their upper lip.

3. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Dirty Sanchez - Sticking your finger in the girl's ass, then wiping your finger across her upper lip.

4. For some reason, with the title of this thread, I found that sentence hilarious.

5. First the shocker, now this ...

6. I hear the Screech sex tape contains a visual for your viewing pleasure ...

7. Too bad Texas Country Reporter doesn't post anymore. It would have taken about 2 secs to turn this thread into something completely inappropriate.

8. This is appropriate?

9. HeinekenMan

Why do I get the feeling that I shouldn't have started this thread?

I thought it was just a position. Oh my. Um, oh gee.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

He's off to the Navy in about two days. He never comes here anymore.

11. HeinekenMan

Speaking of things people shouldn't do, don't those heels hurt your feet, Sportschick?

I saw an American Idol dame wearing them, and I tried to contort my foot in the way that she had. But my foot doesn't do that.

12. [​IMG]

Can't believe I'm encouraging this thread but I hear you get style points for a curly mustache like this guy, Snidely Whiplash from Dudley Do Right, or the Peculiar Purple Pie Man of Porcupine Peak ...

Draft saved Draft deleted