1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'Dirt'

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Sxysprtswrtr, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

There's a thread for every other TV show known to man on this board; so, gosh dernit, it's time to create a "Dirt" thread.

I'm addicted to this show, and to FX programming. I have never seen one episode of "24" or "Lost" ... but when it comes to "Dirt," "Rescue Me" and "Nip/Tuck" -- I'm ALL over it! The off-the-cuff, sexual innuendo-laden shows hit home with me because it's so real.

Thoughts on recent "Dirt" eps:
    * I love Courteney Cox in this role. She's brash, she's independent, she's a bitch. Love it!
    * So lost on the Holt and the worms - huh? where? why?
    * Anxious to see how they work in Jennifer Aniston.
    * Bring back Rick Fox, though not for his acting ability - just for his looks, please.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Re: 'Dirt Now'

I thought it was just Dirt?

3. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Thanks. Changed. Still a damn good show ... it might not win awards, but ... I'm a fan. Obviously since I know the correct title of the show! :)

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I've watched a few episodes, but I haven't been able to watch recently. It is a good show.

5. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for the reunion show years from now: 'Older than Dirt.'

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I think it's been really entertaining ... especially the schizoid photog. He's a trip.

7. pallister

pallister Guest

Gotta learn how to use the DVR so I can start following the show.

Draft saved Draft deleted