1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dingleberries

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Jun 20, 2014.

?

Dingleberries?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Taint none of your business

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  4. Mini Ditka

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. RonClements

RonClements Well-Known Member

I am not making this up - a few years ago Steven Jackson began his weekly press conference at Rams Park by just randomly saying "Dingleberries" as he walked into the media huddle. It was one of the most memorable SJ39 pressers I had been a part of because it later included three hilarious F-bombs - none of which were said in anger.

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

How about posting a video clip of this?
    Vombatus needs some new morning wood. :D

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

like this?

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Would need some sound effects, like Shazam! or Alacadabra! or Open Sesame!

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Just had a friend on vacation in Ireland. She posted "Next stop: Dingle" on FB. I advised her to avoid eating berries there. Right over her head, God bless her.

6. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I prefer swamp ass over dingleberries

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

My cat gets a few "hanging chads" now and then, members and moderators.
    I'll have to wash his ass under the faucet.
    He makes a huge fuss about it- but it got to be done.
    Sometimes the little stinker will come sit on my lap just to notify me of the problem.
    He's a very smart guy like that.

8. Today's special is pan-seared sesame dingleberries

9. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

It happened to my dog once. Before she realized it was there, she trotted off and it swung in a way that it tapped her on her hind leg, and I would say it scared her shitless, but it didn't. She was quite startled, though. The more she ran and moved, it continued hitting her. This only lasted like 20-30 seconds, but she didn't know where to run or what was after her.

Maybe it says something about me as a person, but it may be among the hardest I've ever laughed in my life. Bless her heart... maybe you had to be there.

Draft saved Draft deleted