1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dingle: Hey Berry, come sit next to me

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Then the jokes would be about Fagg getting smoked.

2. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

Anyone notice the opposing quarterbacks Saturday night at the Auburn-Arkansas game? Cox and Dick ...
    Reminded me of the '99 Florida-FSU game, where a certain fraternity in Gainesville posted the following on a bedsheet from an upstairs window ... "Our Johnson is bigger than your Weinke"

3. markvid

markvid Guest

Had to put them in the same starting lineup 2 weeks ago.
    Much giggling like schoolgirls was had in the TV truck.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

One of the best soccer players in the area at one of my former stops had the last name Rape. We also had a preps reporter with a ridiculously tasteless sense of humor. The editors were VERY careful when they read any story in which he could mention Miss Rape.

Good point though that these people shouldn't have to change their names just because there are so many childish people in the world.

Reminds me of the line in Office Space, when they asked Michael Bolton why he didn't just change his name to avoid having to hear about the singer with the same name.

"Why should I change it? I'm not the one who sucks."

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Two players doing that could be coincidence. Three players? Not so much...

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted