1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did we just get hacked? (Again?)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jgmacg, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Colton

Colton Active Member

Oh, the humanity! LOL

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Well, I guess that's one way around the "post two times before you can send PMs" rule.

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Make this a free site to read, but a pay site if you want to post.

4. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

Sorry folks, don't know what to tell you. As far as I know this is happening at other sites as well, not just SportsJournalists.com. I'm doing everything I can think of to prevent in. In the meantime, if you notice someone register with the username of a celebrity, please immediately send me a PM or e-mail to webmaster@sportsjournalists.com. I'll have my Treo with me all day checking e-mails and will try to stop it before it happens next time. In the meantime, I'm in touch with the creators of the software to resolve the situation.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

That guy had the biggest dingaling in the history of the world. Think it was real?

Edit: Think it was Boots or COCKDIAN?

6. Hustle

Hustle Guest

Definitely a thumbs-up for Webby for staying on top of this. I know some of the stuff that happens on here must drive you to drink from time to time, so I cannot imagine the frustration of an outside attack (even if we're not the only ones involved).

Is this a flaw in the SMF system? Or just a sophisticated attack?

7. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

I believe this is a flaw with SMF. I am going to disable new registrations for now until I can figure something else out.

8. Overrated

Overrated Guest

I gotta ask. We're only deleting these PM's because it's a monsterous crank that makes you and I insecure, right? If it was a flowery vagina, there'd be no problem, would there?

Bring on the flowery vaginas, Don and Harrison.

9. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Thanks a ton for mentioning tub girl. I just had to go to urbanlegends. And that directed me to the site. I think I'm going to stab myself in the eyes with steak knives now.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Do you think Tub Girl and Asian Cock Monster know each other?

I bet they're twins.

11. Certainly a poor PhotoShop job. That thing looks like it's growing out of the guy's inner thigh.

12. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Man, I just ate breakfast. Thanks. :-X

Draft saved Draft deleted