1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did I miss a memo? (Jodie Foster's gay?)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Sep 22, 2007.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

With all the aggressive, marginally ethical celebrity journalists out there, I'm shocked there's still that much mystery about her.

2. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

Echo that, big-time.

I love how she won't play the Hollywood game.

I swear to God almost, I'd dress up as Cindy Crawford or Jessica Alba if I thought I could score two months of courting Jodie Foster. Even her brains are sexy.

I wouldn't go Hinckley, though.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

"Oh John maybe I was wrong about you. Maybe I was wrong about ALL men."--Jodie Foster to Hinckley in a Family Guy gag

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The celebrities who truly don't want the spotlight don't usually have to deal that much with papparazzi... If you live in L.A. and you go clubbing every night, it's just something you have to deal with... I don't know where Foster lives, but I know she doesn't live in LA. It's the same thing with Julia Roberts, who lives in New Mexico...

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie may be the obvious exception to this, but I get the sense that they sometimes enjoy the attention a little more than they let on...

5. Not while Diane Lane lives.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Score one, Bastard...

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'll take your Diane Lane and raise you a Reese Witherspoon... ;D

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

MILF hell ... Raquel Welch is a GILF.

9. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Now that Salma Hayek has a kid, does she qualify as a MILF?

10. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Jodie Foster is a brilliant actress, and I realize many disagree with this. But to me, she has always seemed like the most asexual person in entertainment. Absolutely no sexual appeal.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

My thought exactly, FNF.

As of Friday, Salma, at age 41, is now the world's No. 1 MILF!

12. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

I also think the press is somewhat respectful of Ms. Foster's private life because of the whole John Hinkley thing -- which is understandable. And let's face it, if you're a celebrity who leads a quiet life in New York or Los Angeles, the tabloids will basically leave you alone. It's just when you start hopping out of limos without underwear on or passing out drunk in nightclubs that you start getting followed by paparazzi. When was the last paparazzi shot you saw of Tom Hanks? Or Will Smith? Or Julia Roberts? And those people are MUCH more famous than Paris, Britney, Lindsay, etc.

Draft saved Draft deleted