1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did I miss a memo? (Jodie Foster's gay?)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Terrance Howard make some sort of remark on Friday nite's Crag Ferguson show that he would like to get to know Ms. Foster, and the host replied -- in several different ways -- that he would be barking up the wrong tree.

Did I miss the memo? Foster's gay? I mean, it's not surprising, other than if it's common knowledge, howcum I didn't know?

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

She's never said one way or the other, but speculation that she prefers women is pretty rampent. She's not been seen in years that I can remember in the company of a male in a romantic sense.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That's because she's been shacking up with me.

We keep in on the DL.

4. Jodie Foster and Katie Couric are my older woman crushes ...

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Could you ask her what she was thinking when she signed on for Flightplan?

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say it's "common knowledge," but it's been speculated (by those who speculate about such things) for years.

I felt like I'd been living under a rock for not knowing that Portia de Rossi is gay.

7. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

What, Liberace was gay?!? (We'll just start calling you DB Jr.) ;)

8. Killick

Mr. Hinckley, white courtesy phone. Mr. Hinckley, white courtesy phone...

Hmmm. imdb has her in a "serious relationship" with someone named Cydney Bernard. Of course, no indication is Cydney is male/female. Either way, I'll continue to carry a torch for her. Intelligent, beautiful. Absolute MILF. Maybe THE MILF.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I would, but Ms. Foster is a stickler for manners and never talks with her mouth full.

I made dinner, you perverts.

10. Killick

Shit, I didn't even know who the hell she (Portia) was until about two months ago.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It's one of those situations where if she eventually comes out, everybody will say in unison...

"Yeah, no shit..."

12. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Portia de Rossi was the only reason I ever watched Ally McBeal.

Draft saved Draft deleted