1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did anyone celebrate Barbaro's Birthday this weekend?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Apr 30, 2007.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

3. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

I didn't use glue for anything.

I didn't horse around too much this weekend.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Nice find poin.

5. markvid

markvid Guest

Too bad for those of us in the Eastern time zone, we missed out on NBC's special yesterday since Sabres/Rangers went to 2 OT.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I hear there was a new book coming out: "Pins and Needles: The Barbaro story"

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And tell the cook this is low grade dog food. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it.

[​IMG]

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't know what is more disturbing, that video or the tattoo on that skank...

9. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

I heard Taco Bell celebrated the fact that it had enough burrito filling to serve two states.

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

NBC was going to air "Barbaro: A Nation's Horse" following yesterday's Rangers game, but since it went 2OTs it was pushed back to next Sunday...following a playoff game.

A question about the Saturday's Derby: Will they hold off on running the race until the 1 P.M. hockey game ends? Or, if the game goes into multiple OTs, does NBC pull a Heidi and cut to the race?

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Remain strong, bright, beautiful boy ... </stolendirectlyfromhorseyloverWebsite>

Draft saved Draft deleted