1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dick Cheney hospitalized for "discomfort", MSNBC reports

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Point of Order, Jun 25, 2010.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Dick is going to outlive all of us and will be seated first row, center, watching Keith Richards play guitar as the steaming wreckage of Armageddon smolders behind him.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

With Abe Vigoda on bass playing the opening chords of Barney Miller.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

And to remind all those with their heads solidly in the sand:

Halliburton commenced its corporate-HQ move from Houston to Dubai (that's DUBAI) more than three years ago.

What you say, think and feel doesn't matter, little man.

4. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Nothing better than the Tribute to Halliburton display outside one of the gates at Minute Maid Park. Talk about quintessential Houston.

5. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I wonder if he's trying to get a transplant.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't think he'd be eligible. I think a big reason we haven't heard much from Cheney in the last six months is that he is really in bad shape. We've become accustomed/numbed to Cheney/hospital/heart surgery stories, but I've got to think he's had about everything done to him by now that can be done.

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Wasn't the Flying Wedge outlawed for being too dangerous? Maybe they gave the award to Cheney as a metaphor.

Draft saved Draft deleted