1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DIBS! (Olivia Wilde a free agent)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Feb 8, 2011.

1. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Surprised it took this long to post a pic:

[​IMG]

Yeah, women like this hang out in our newsroom all the time!

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Hey a woman like that would totally be hot for a short, pudgy white Mexican who makes pittance writing about the awesome things other people are doing, right? ... Right?

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You had her at pudgy.

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

hey, where did you get that picture of mrs. shockey?

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

:D

6. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Holy shit. There was a yahoo homepage slide show yesterday with the five current best-looking, not-overly-made-up, girl-next-door types. It was her, meester, zoe saldana, aniston, portman. (I might put Rashida Jones with that group, too).

http://shine.yahoo.com/event/the-thread/hollywoods-top-5-natural-beauties-2447991/

I think I caught a glimpse of Wilde on House (not a show I usually watch) a couple of years ago, thought "Wow," and moved along. Then I saw her on an award show a year or so ago, she and Aniston blew everybody else away.
    Saw her as a panelist on Bill Maher, she's got a brain, too. Both parents, I think, worked for the Washington Post and her mom currently is a segment editor for "60 Minutes."
    Is there any other reason to watch "Year One"? You won't see the real Olivia in "Tron" and not sure how she'll look in "Cowboys & Aliens."
    She has been my current favorite for more than a year, with Ashley Greene a close No. 2.

Draft saved Draft deleted