1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dexter

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Elliotte Friedman, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Season premiere tonight. Who's in?

I don't know how they can top last year's finale.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The promo clips indicates he's being put in an FBI van, but that probably does not mean what one would think. And Quinn is apparently venturing further into Dokes territory

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Quinn venturing into Dokes territory will be very interesting. Since Dexter no longer has Lila around to blow him up.
    Plus there are witnesses that will reveal Dexter was friendly with Trinity.
    Should be a great season.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm pissed my parents don't have Showtime. I will have it on my DVR, but I don't get home until sometime Tuesday afternoon/evening.

Does anyone know a way to see it streaming online? :D

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

We started watching this via Netflix.
    We're really enjoying it. We just finished the second disc of Season 2.

6. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

I do not like the start of this season at all. Watching a dude kill bad men is fine. Watching some little kids trying to deal with their mother's murder is a friggin' drag.

7. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

For those without Showtime but have DTV, channel 101 is showing the most recent episodes the same week.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

We just finished season 2.
    We're really enjoying the show. The guy in the lead role is very good.
    The plotting of the show is very strong.
    The sister character is really annoying.

9. imjustagirl

This continues throughout. I could really do without her. But she's married to Dexter in real life, so I'm guessing she's not going anywhere.

Julia Stiles shows up next week for a role. I'm giddy.

10. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Aren't sisters supposed to be annoying? Or is that just mine? I don't care much for her. The slutty/compassionate/tough girl/lost soul just doesn't work for me.

11. XXXX

XXXX Member

So what's your guys thoughts on this season? I feel like it started real slow but has definatly picked up in the last 5 episodes. Season finale should be great in the way that they are going to tie up all of this, especially since there are so many different ways that they could go with the season.

12. imjustagirl

My god, last night's episode was one of the best eps of TV I've seen. I loved it. And was genuinely pissed when it ended.

Draft saved Draft deleted