1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dexter Season 6

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Oct 2, 2011.

1. SalukiNC

SalukiNC Member

A friend of mine had an interesting thought. What if Professor Gellar is a figment of Travis' imagination and is leading him to killing. As he told me, Travis is the only person who has interacted physically with Gellar. It'd be a stretch, but an interesting plot line.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

On the realness, I'll start a collection to send Colin Hanks to acting class. Who wants to contribute?

3. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

This season is rivaling the Trinity story arc in terms of epic awesome.

4. imjustagirl

Nothing rivals the Trinity story arc. :D

But even though I figured where this was going, it was still awesome.

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Trinity was truly great. But this one is getting there.

Even Trinity started a bit slow.

6. BrianGriffin

BrianGriffin Active Member

Your friend pisses me off because your post became a spoiler for me last week. I'd like to think I'd have been smart enough to have figured it out, but it was kind of cool to watch it develop the way it was suggested here.

7. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Pretty good intuition there. I loved that little twist. This season is starting to really heat up.

8. Tommy_Dreamer

Made perfect sense when they were both out in the open and Gellar's picture was full on the newspaper and no one recognized him.

Then again, that could just mean no one reads newspapers anymore :(

9. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Also, I guess I never noticed the scene at the coffee shop when the waitress only pours a cup for Travis and not Gellar. And in the scene where the woman is tied up and she's only looking at Travis, even though Gellar is playing with her hair.

Kicking myself for not noticing those things before last night.

10. imjustagirl

It's like Sixth Sense, where you wrote off her not reacting to him at the restaurant because she was mad at him for being late.

11. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

The bit where we find out Quinn hooked up with the girl's mom was hilarious. Sunday's episode was the best of the year for me so far.

12. SalukiNC

SalukiNC Member

Sorry for the quasi-spoiler, I was upset to know too!

They sure used a lot of Fight Club's plot.

Draft saved Draft deleted