1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dexter Season 6

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Oct 2, 2011.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I mean, seriously, I just subscribed to Showtime specifically so I could watch this show. Do they really want to piss me off? I think not.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

It's a cycle for me. I subscribe to Showtime, then cancel it after the season. Pick it up next September.

3. SalukiNC

SalukiNC Member

Simpsons voice actors might walk too. This is getting to be as bad as the NFL/NBA.

4. imjustagirl

Holy sweet Jesus. I really wanted Hanks to get it. :D

5. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

God that was great! So many good lines about the high school reunion!

6. SalukiNC

SalukiNC Member

Colin Hanks is so damn goofy. Hard not to laugh at him when he's being serious/killer creepster.

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

We're three episodes in and it's shaping up to be a damn good season.

Loved the interaction between Deb and LaGuerta... how LaGuerta is surprised that Deb is trying to be her own woman. It's pretty obvious LaGuerta wants Deb to fail so she can try again to get Batista the position.

The whole Travis/Gellar storyline is a bit bizarre, hopefully it picks up and gets better in the next few episodes.

Also loved Dexter vs. the "Tooth Fairy" geezer.

Brother Sam is interesting - hopefully he continues to develop.

8. SalukiNC

SalukiNC Member

It's def. getting better. Mos (formerly Def) is actually a very fine actor.

9. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

I really like Dexter's pervy partner, but wonder if they're setting him up for a bad ending.

10. imjustagirl

Exactly the thought I had. But I think they have to save him. They can't lose him! I hate myself for liking him so much, but that little chuckle? Gets me every time.

11. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

The death to end this episode was one of the more memorable ones from the whole series. That was quite a ballsy decision to keep her alive with the possibility of the wire not being tripped.

12. imjustagirl

Right? I gasped, audibly.

Draft saved Draft deleted