1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dexter Season 4

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

Very excited for next week, even if I will have to scrounge around the Interwebs to find a pirated version.

I never liked it when shows had cliffhangers involving the main characters... Just like with House (minutes away!), we know everything will work out. It has to, or there's no show. But man... The season opener's cliffhanger was still tremendous.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Just watched tonight's episode. I'm glad they didn't drag it out any longer. it would have been repetitive.

Already done with the in-office romance. How anyone could find her sexy with her attitude makes no sense to me. :D

3. imjustagirl

Holy. Everloving. Fuck.

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Great episode. But is it OK if I hope Deb dies? :)

5. imjustagirl

God no, I do too. :D

She just simpers all the time.

6. ArnoldBabar

She always talks like she just took a big toke and is trying to let out as little air as possible as she speaks. Between her voice and the deranged eyes and the crooked mouth -- and the fact that her character is worthless -- I can't wait for her scenes to be over.

7. imjustagirl

I love that in her choice between a good-looking black guy who actually loves her and a septuagenarian who has already left her once...she just had to cheat.

8. ArnoldBabar

Well, who could stay away from a piece of ass like that?

9. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Late to this episode, but holy fuckin' hell ... what an episode.

10. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

The last two episodes have been tremendous. What a shocker with the ending with trinity last week. Can't wait to see this week's episode.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I've kind of come and gone as a viewer of this show, so I'm sure I missed this on a Dexter thread somewhere along the way, but I will never be able to watch this the same way again after learning that Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are married.

12. imjustagirl

That's how I feel about Sunny in Philadelphia, where everyone's intermarried.

Draft saved Draft deleted