1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dexter 11/4 (Season 2 Finale Spoilers included)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Nov 3, 2007.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Re: Dexter 11/4

Yeah, but it's the only way to really understand Dexter's relationship with his Dark Passenger.

2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Thanks 2mc. Maybe I can find my answers there. Just added the novels to my Amazon wish list.

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Coming REALLY late to this party. While Christmas shopping last nite, picked up series one DVDs. Wow. I'm floored that I've heard very little about this show. It's awesome.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Have enjoyed Dexter all along. But.

I'm usually the first one to subscribe to "suspension of disbelief" and all that, but there were a pair of plot holes so big there that I didn't think it could be ignored.

How the hell did Dexter know where to find Lila in France? NO reason to believe that.

And why the hell would all charges be dropped against Angel after Lila disappears?

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

- Guessing Dexter had off-camera help (police, interpol, etc.). You don't have to see every detail. He's a police forensics expert who knows Lila's behavior patterns and knows how to track someone down. Plus we don't know how much time passed between the fire at Lila's place and Dexter's killing her. Could have been a few months.

- I'm guessing the charges were dropped because the police now know she set her place on fire, trying to kill Dexter & the kids so it shows her to be mentally unstable. Combine that with her sudden disappearance - being on the run from the police - and she is no longer a viable person to press charges.

6. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Damn! Spoiler alerts people!!!!!!

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I'm sorry, HC. Damn. I just thought it was a given by now.

8. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I watch it on Rogers On Demand so I'm a few days behind. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted