1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Desire to seek apology from player's parents

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Mr. X, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Sure he can be. Experienced, professional, courteous? No. But real? Hell, yeah.

2. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Not sure if he's real. Trolling, yes.

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

If this bothers you, I think it's time to start looking at want ads.

4. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

I saw a movie on Netflix, A Quiet Man, with Christian Slater of all people, which was a pretty straight rip on Falling Down, but taken with a different outcome to the violence. I thought it was flawed, but I thought it was interesting. Falling Down is a much, much better movie, more probable, and actually less depressing. Quiet Man bordered on farcical to me at times, and I don't think it was intentionally. But I'd love to hear thoughts from anyone who saw this movie, to see what their take was on it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Cruel? Pleasee ... you just got yelled at by a parent, who appears to have a legitimate beef.

Before you get on another ride on the pity pony please check this site: http://en.rsf.org/

Draft saved Draft deleted