1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Describe Writer help needed

Discussion in 'Writers' Workshop' started by vonbaxter, Dec 30, 2007.

1. vonbaxter

vonbaxter New Member

I am applying for an award and the submission instructions say : Do not put your name or if nominating someone else name of author you are submitting. Refer only to writer or author in this section. Describe why you (or author) deserves to win award.

I am having trouble distancing myself and writing in the third person. i have the following so far but would greatly appreciate any suggestions!

Writer covers both New Orleans Hornets and Fantasy Basketball as a whole and uses this in depth/big picture style to provide all around coverage. Mixing humor and serious analysis writer updates and posts more often than ESPN fantasy basketball or yahoo fantasy basketball pages giving readers an up to date source for fantasy basketball news and analysis. Writer also provides many interactive articles that invite the readers participation which enhances the relationship between reader and writer.

THANK YOU!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted