1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Derrek Lee, Chris Young to face big suspensions

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ondeadline, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Me?

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

No. Soriano. He said he wasn't going to the Cubs for the 136 million. He wants to win.
    Yeah, fucking right. Man up and say, "They're paying me out the ass." That I can respect.
    If he wants to win, he wasn't in the right place before.
    He still ain't in the right place. But he's loaded, that much is true.

3. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Ah. Thought it was a veiled shot at my Cardinals. Which those assholes deserve. Underachieving buncha pussies.

4. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

You make a good point. I hear a lot of that. I just wish the downfall would've been more gradual. They've been a concrete block in a lake this year.

5. Moderator1

I called my bud who went to St. L with me last year and said, "I wish they sucked this bad when we were there."
    And he said: "Fuck you, bitch."

I called back when Ryan Langerhans parked one over by our hotel and asked if he saw that.
    And he said: "Fuck you, bitch."

You Cardinal fans. So damn sensitive. That's one good thing about your team sucking. You can't get upset when people say you suck.

6. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Wait a second, where are all the "HE'S A THUG" comments?
    Hell, everyone over here was ready to dub anyone near the court after the Knicks/Nuggets fight as a criminal.

Oh wait.....This is the BEATIFUL game of baseball. There are no thugs in baseball. Viva la Joe Morgan!

7. Moderator1

Chuck, you have learned something in your one whole year in college.
    There are no thugs in the beautiful game of baseball.
    Now go off and study somewhere.

8. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Yeah. Because the proud traditions of Roberto Alomar, Elijah Dukes, that one dickhead in Cleveland who tried to run the kids over in his car, and AJ Pierzynski never happened.

Dickhole.

9. Chuck~Taylor

Seriously, where are all the "HE'S A THUG" cries?
    Because you know damn well that if anyone in the NBA had done the same thing, the "he's a thug" comments would be flying all over the place.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Isn't it cute? Little Chuckie posting about a sport that's dead.

If it's such a waste of time, little Chuckie, why do you bother talking about it?

OnTheRiver nailed it: Dickhole.

11. Chuck~Taylor

That's right, continue to run away from the question(because you obviously have no answer to it).

And BYH, the reason I am posting about it is because Im asking a question that relates to the NBA you dumb fuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.