1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

derek jeter haters...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by shockey, Jul 4, 2009.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

have one more reason: the folks at YES just showed his folks in a private box at the stadium, per usual. sitting with them was MINKA KELLY, the gorgeous girl from "friday night lights." gotta be serious if she's sitting with the 'rents, right?

well done, dj! 8) 8) 8)

2. Sp0rtScribe

Sp0rtScribe Member

DJ ain't never failed in his taste in women. He gets Kelly and A-Rod gets Kate Hudson.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

He and Kelly have been off and on for a while, I think. Or just on. But a while.

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

yup. sure seems "on" now when she's sitting with moms and pops.

and i'll take minka over kate every day of the week and twice on sunday. another eff you from dj to a-rod!!

5. Somebody want to post that chart showing all the people Jeter has given genital herpes to?

Not kidding - someone post the chart.

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

why would you presume or even joke about that? is he enjoying single successful life any more or less than the rest of us did or wishes we could?

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Because he slept with Mariah Carey. The end.

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Yea, but he slept with her pre-Eminem, so I think she was still clean.

He's a whore.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Have you no shame.

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

he's 35 and single. isn't dj supposed to be a "whore," as you so kindly put it? it's pretty amazing, no, that for all his "whoring" around i can't recall a single one of his female acquaintances EVER saying an unkind word about him.

seems to me that's the track record of a pretty cool guy. the old "women want to be with him and guys want to be him" sort of deal.

on a side note, it was mighty curious that big-head broadcaster michael kay did not identify the babe with derek's parents. think he just didn't know who she is (hard to believe no one id'd her into his earpiece) or that even he is simply afraid to delve into jeter's personal life?
    "

11. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

As his range factor decreases on the field, it increases off the field. It's scientific!

12. AgatePage

AgatePage Active Member

I have never wanted to be Derek Jeter. Ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted