1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dennis Rodman Kicked Out Of Bar For Loudly Praising Kim Jong Un's Manifesto!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TomsSportReport, Mar 6, 2013.

1. A witness told the paper that Rodman — who has had a drinking problem in the past — was being a "total jerk," adding: “He was at the bar at Serafina for three hours. He kept saying what a nice guy Kim is, and how Kim just wants to talk to President Obama about basketball. He was waving around a signed copy of the dictator’s huge manifesto, telling everyone they should read it.”

Haha, Rodman is back in town..

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Link? Source?

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I heard this yesterday. I don't have a link, though. He was staying at the Time Hotel -- apparently his favorite hotel when he is in NYC. He was at the bar (Serafina) being loud and getting into arguments with anyone who tried to tell him Kim Jung Un runs a repressive, brutal country. The bartender finally had enough, and the hotel asked him not to stay there, so his team of people (I was actually amazed that Dennis Rodman still has a PR / Security team with him) took him to the downtown Marriott.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Story was in the NYP yesterday:

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/hotel_boots_rowdy_rodman_bL7e1koWcrV9BYiuuDigXP

5. His site?

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Trust the Post!

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Shocking. Didn't know Rodman had a drinking problem.

8. Rodman makes Charlie Sheen look "normal".... At least Sheen is funny.

sry, source: http://www.businessinsider.com/dennis-rodman-reportedly-kicked-out-of-nyc-bar-2013-3

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

There I was, living a peaceful life, and suddenly Dennis Rodman crawls out from under his rock three weeks ago and he's everywhere again. FML.

10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

NYPost: Added the witness, “Dennis was making a total jerk of himself. He wouldn’t leave, and he wouldn’t let anyone talk to him about shutting up, or what an oppressive country North Korea is. Eventually he had to leave the bar because the bartender was starting to get [bleep]ed-off.”

The Post can't print "pissed-off"? The Post?

11. "Dennis Rodman plans to vacation with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in August".

http://newsok.com/dennis-rodman-im-going-on-vacation-with-kim-jong-un/article/3765009

"I don't condone what he does, but he's my friend," Rodman told KXJB while in Fargo, North Dakota, for a promotional appearance".

- Where does Kim Jong Un vacation at? North Korea! ::)

12. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

I miss D_B.

Draft saved Draft deleted