1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dennis Hastert is a total stroke

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pringle, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Tip O'Neill demanded -- and got -- a special prosecutor as soon as evidence of the scandal hit his desk.
    Denny? Not so much, I think.

2. Gold

Gold Active Member

Well, let's see. You said I favored rape and would be OK if Clinton raped my mother. That got a thread shut down.

The idea here is that people talk as if it were a bar. If this was in person and you make those comments to me, I would have split your face open. I've seen a lot of loud-mouthed idiots who talk tough and can't back it up.

Your lecture on someone being the dumbest person in the history of the board is a joke since you've been on only a couple of months and contribute nothing worthwhile. Based on the trash you post here, the fact that a newspaper or anybody else would hire you for anything amazes me.

So go ahead, use your screwed up logic and think you are superior to people who are younger and smarter than you are. If anybody saw all of your posts, do you think you would ever be hired for any job? I'm not talking about a couple of off-the-wall posts, I'm talking about the whole body of your crappy work.

Use liberal as a perjorative term. Fine, you're against the minimum wage and unions. Most right-wing idiots I've met are nothing but management suckups who would stab co-workers in the back in exchange for a pat on the head.

Now shut up, let the ref count 10, and have them drag your sorry butt out of here.

3. This one's not going to the judge's cards, I don't think.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Thank you Gold. Tony is like the chicken who grunted with the effort of laying an asteroid only to plop out an egg. Sound and fury signifying nothing. And it's especially telling that the people quickest to hurl insults and names at someone (Tony, there simply isn't enough room to chronicle all the times you've done that) are usually the ones thin-skinned enough not to take it in return.

5. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Facts, facts, facts.

What is it with you and facts, f_b?

6. Well, as Colbert once said, they do have a liberal bias.

7. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

someone who goes crying like you did the other day wouldn't split anyone's anything open. I've been around a lot longer than you and seen a lot more than you and I know how minds like yours work -- or, more accurately, don't work. You spout the DNC talking points without ever having an original idea. Harry Reid says Bush sucks. Gold says Bush sucks. Nancy Pelosi says Republicans are racist. Gold says Republicans are racist. Dog says IM exchanges with an 18-year-old makes Foley a pedophile. Gold says Foley is a pedophile. I don't automatically think I'm superior to other people, but seeing what you post, I know I'm superior to you. Now run along and cry to Moddy so you're embarrassment can end. Just once it would be nice if you ever looked at what was said instead of who said it. That would be a nice beginning for you. Until then, stay at the grade school playground. We don't need no crybabies here.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

We don't need assholes either, yet they keep crawling out of the woodwork.

10. pallister

pallister Guest

From every direction, it seems.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Yeah, you really have to be an asshole to keep throwing out terms like pedophile when it in no way describe the situation, or accuse someone of defending NAMBLA when they've done nothing of the sort. And then go crying when you're called on it.

But that's the level some liberals on this board have sunk to. It has something to do with not having anything resembling an agenda set by their heroes Pelosi and Reid.

12. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

tony,
    In an argument absent emotion, you are defenseless.

Draft saved Draft deleted