1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dennis Hastert is a total stroke

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pringle, Oct 5, 2006.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You may just be the dumbest fuck in the history of this board.

See that part of the definition where it says "children"? What part of 18 qualifies as "children" to you? Just when I think you've said the dumbest fucking thing ever, you top yourself.

Just another shot from the hydrant, dog. But you seem to be enjoying it.

I gotta go, dog, but please feel free to piss all over yourself again in my absence.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

Getting back to the man who brings literal meaning to the phrase "pork barrel politics," can anyone honestly doubt that he's just a family guy at heart?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Ol' Ton', defending the NAMBLA Party . . . you can't make it up.

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Leave him alone. Old Tony is the most entertaining poster to happen upon this board since Bandwagon Boy and Clubber's early days. This is schtick, right Tony?

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

As abhorrent as I find Foley's conduct (and as much as I believe he should be prosecuted), let me know if he's actually had sexual relations with a minor. As of the Friday AM news cycle, there's been no proof or even an allegation.

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

It's pretty typical of liberalism today. When you can't argue the facts, you throw around words like pedophile and accuse anyone of pointing out the facts as someone defending NAMBLA.

Thanks for showing you can't argue the facts, libs. Not that that's anything we didn't know already.

7. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

There are also laws against solicitation of a minor.

There are also laws against sexually harassing someone of any age.

Methinks Foley probably did something that justifies a criminal investigation, which I read is indeed happening, courtesy of the DOJ.

It would simply be better if all you conservatives just said, "Our side screwed up" and moved on quickly, rather than trying to defend this kind of thing.

Republicans aren't perfect, and nobody expects them to be. Trying to act like they are by pointing out technicalities isn't helping your case.

8. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

I am in shock that people are on here trying to explain away why this behavior was acceptable by Foley, after all the holier-than-thou rhetoric about morals that we've heard from the GOP over the last few years.

I fucking hate politics. (I love government, hate politics).

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

There are 233 Republican house members. At least 50 of them would make more effective party leaders than Hastert. At least 232 would be more telegenic. Why have such a violent negative reaction to simple proposition "Ol' Denny screwed up, so we canned him."?

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Like the Prez, brainblocked Rummy, cholesterol-blocked Little Dick, et al, the darlings refuse to acknowledge error.

11. Of course, if this thread was titled, "Denny Hastert Will Soon Have A Total Stroke," nobody would disagree.

12. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

The Dems should just keep their mouths zipped on the whole matter. Sometimes it's best to shut up and just watch the enemy destroy itself.

Draft saved Draft deleted