1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democratic Debate Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Nov 15, 2007.

1. My conclusion?
    Too damn many debates.
    Also - Campbell Brown is married to Dan Senor, former Bush PR liar...er...flunky...er...spokesman in Iraq. How in the name of god does she get to be on this panel?

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Haven't watched one. Don't plan to. The Party is lucky it's getting my vote after its toothless tenure in charge of the House and Senate.

3. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Some Democrat, please, defeat Clinton.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That's being worked on, I can promise you.

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Why does Obama keep calling Hillary by her first name? She doesn't call him Barack. Everyone else calls her Senator Clinton. He calls her Hillary. Seems rude.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Do the higher ups at the DNC not realize nominating Hillary is the worst possible thing they can do? Is there a single person who can say "I'll feel better about this country with HRC in charge?"

Vote Obama, dammit!

7. writing irish

I can only hope.

8. I can say it.
    I've lived through the last seven years.
    I'd feel better with Daffy Duck in charge.
    Notice please that the hate-the-troops Democrats in the audience cheered that soldier just for standing up.
    Campbell Brown is talking about parents rifling through their kids' toyboxes. Go fuck your flack.

9. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Barack Obama was the biggest loser in tonight's debate. Not many would've predicted Obama to be roundly booed tonight, but he was. The fundamental flaw in his message, the contention that Hillary is not substantially different from Bush, Cheney, Romney or Giuliani, is surfacing. He's the biggest loser tonight.

10. writing irish

Hail to the Chief. I'm down.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

This post was brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department and the good folks at the Society for a Women's Basketball-Free America.

12. writing irish

I didn't see the debates, but I don't see a big fucking difference between HRC and the Republicans. Her liberal posturings are little else. It'll be business as usual for the eiltes of this country with her in charge, in no meaningful way different from a GOP executive administration.

Draft saved Draft deleted