1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrat Activists Trying To Piss Away Their Majority

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Apparently with the slimmest of majorities in the senate, and a far from veto-proof majority in the House, it's time to dump the moderate dems for the raging, far-left liberals. Keep it up Kos, you nincompoop.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/20/AR2007022001575.html

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

3. On the list of SportsJournalists.commers whom I would have expected to start this thread, Flying Headbutt wasn't even in the top 50.

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I'm liable to vote for a moderate Republican before a far left Democrat. I'd have thought long and hard about it last year because of the make up of congress, but still. There aren't as many out and out liberals that can closely identify themselves with the netroots groups pulling this shit as they think. But these people think because they have a blog they speak for all of America. And if they keep this shit up they'll soon realize that isn't the case. There's a seemingly good thing going in congress, not as good as it can be but still way better than before.

Like one former co-worker of mine tells another when it comes to the latter's second wife, DON'T FUCK THIS UP.

5. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Hilarious. Unlike the GOP a decade ago, the Dems are trying to resist the temptation to overstep their bounds and waste their political capital.

And these idiots with blogs and Web sites are determined to undermine that. Buncha loudmouths.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

;D ;D ;D

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Just like I predicted. They'll fuck their chances up because they really don't have an agenda.

Piss on Ross Perot and what he did to a viable third party.

8. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I thought this might reference the new polling data which indicates a majority of Americans ... including a majority of self-identified Democrats ... want victory in Iraq.

I was stunned by that.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

No wonder Fenian, J.R., Alley, Kaylee, dog and all the Bush bashers are so quiet. I've been out five days and so few political threads. They're wrong, and they know it.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

so close corky, so close. say it with me, "yawn is dumb, and they know it."

keep trying corky, keep on tryin'.

11. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

They're poltiticians. What do you expect? It's not like they're smart.

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

As a dem and a liberal, I'll readily blast anyone who takes this woman to task solely for her stance on a single issue.

Draft saved Draft deleted