1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democractic contributor on the lam

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Aug 29, 2007.

1. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

I've never heard of a TV show called Lou Graham.

And find me a post on this thread -- hell, any post, anywhere -- where I called you a name.

You started a thread with a silly-ass argument that, now three pages in, you have yet to produce a shred of evidence to back up. Other posters have obliterated your stance that A) the Dem fund-raiser isn't being covered by mainstream media and B) the coverage would be non-stop if it were a Republican.

If that's "winning an argument," please join your local elementary-school debate team. With that mindset, and your apparent inability to hold the same topic for more than two sentences, I'd pay to watch.

2. Good. Take some time to go back over your work on this thread and see if you can pick out the several places where people demonstrated that your central point was wrong. All of these took place before you started yelling "Scary Muslims!" and ran for the door.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Hondo's motto: When you're losing an argument, scream "The Muslims are coming! The Muslims are coming!"

Not sure what Muslims have to do with the basic premise behind this thread (which has been proven incorrect multiple times), but maybe they are why Hondo couldn't find the story on CNN. They've hacked into his computer to keep him from researching the liberal media bias he knows exists!

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

We lost an argument? We did?

Jesus, go back, as FB says, and read the posts.

Your silly initial post is wrong.

Do you understand the concept?

As in, not correct.

It's not a matter of opinion.

You are, as I've said before, full of shit.

And almost always full of shit and wrong.

And did I mention bigoted and xenophobic?

You're dumber than I thought and, apparently illiterate.

And yes, that's name-calling because in this case, the shoe fits.

Draft saved Draft deleted