1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democractic contributor on the lam

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Aug 29, 2007.

1. My favorite example?
    Larry Elder's book "10 Things You Can't Say In America" which contained the cover line,"New York Times Bestseller."

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Well, other than that little bit of bloodshed...

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I can spell priceless.
    In Jr and FB world: full of shit=you won't agree with me.

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

No. But JR and FB ain't afraid of every Muslim, like you are.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Not afraid of every one --- just the ones who want to hijack planes, bomb pizza parlors and behead people.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Yeah, but at least I proof read my title threads.

No, Hondo, you're full of shit pretty much equals you're full of shit.

As in you know, wrong.

Hondo's new motto; "Stupid and proud of it"

7. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

How delightfully British of you, HB. ;)

Other than that spot of unpleasantness...

9. hondo --
    You started this thread to prove that, because of its innate liberal bias, the mainstream media wouldn't pick up the Hsu story. When it was explained to you that, in this, you were wrong, you said it wouldn't, or hadn't, run on CNN. When that became inoperative, you started talking about Muslims.
    This bespeaks a certain, well, asshattery.

10. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Oh good god, it's like arguing with a 4-year old.

You're being called full of shit, because, on this topic, it's been proven to be true, repeatedly.

God, I'm sick and tired of myself and others making points, producing links and other evidence to back them up, and get returned with "you don't agree with me" or "according to the SportsJournalists.com loony left brigade" or "FB and his brainwashed minions" or whatever the code phrases are these days.

I'm not a big Rome fan, but his slogan fits perfectly here: Have a take, and don't suck.

Otherwise, don't bother starting the thread.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

JR and FB and Rossi's old and continuing motto: Lose an argument, call names.
    Bleep the lot of you. I've got better things to do than to argue with people blind as bats who think we have more to fear from Methodists and Baptists than from mudering, gun-toting, plane-hijacking, bomb-belt wearing members of another religion...

Of course, those being a tiny minority of the religion of peace.

12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

So you're the judge on who can start threads and who can't. Your name fits. As I recall, the Joe Rossi in Lou Graham was an obnoxious prick.

Draft saved Draft deleted