1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democractic contributor on the lam

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Can't spell hood without hondo.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

So this is how a trope dies.

RIP hondo's mindless talking points.

3. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Um ... no. Not even close.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200709010002?f=i_latest

The Romney co-chair is a former Bush Pioneer who has also contributed to Giuliani.

"Liberal media." Once again, like shooting fish in a barrel.

4. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Hondo really does live in a fantasy world, always wary of the Muslims trying to kill him and the journalists trying to establish a permanent liberal majority.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The fantasy world is yours for believing neither situation exists. I don't think its the Presbyeterians stapping on the suicdie bomb packs and Brent Bozell's research on the media speaks for itself.

6. Brent Bozell?
    Research?
    Holy god.
    I'll let the Presbyterians speak for themselves, except to point out that it was Presbyterians who were half of the most vicious ongoing religious warfare prior to the one that Bush set off in Iraq.

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

You've officially gone over the brink of insanity into the abyss, if you think any Protestant religion has sparked any kind of "warfare" on the level of the religion of peace (last three words would be in the blue font, except I forgot how to do it).

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Not to be an ass, but where do the Crusades fit in with that?
    Or any of the Protestant-Catholic wars that have dotted Europe for the last 1,000 years?

9. When the current problem reaches the 700-year mark, give me a call.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

So until then, the small minority of terrorists who are perverting their religion can kill and maim with impunity, and with no punishment, and with no country daring to try to stop them and kill them?

Great line of thinking FB. In that case, the Israelis should be able to start killing with problems whatsoever, until their body count reaches 6 million.

It's not possible that you believe half the insipid drivel you spout.

11. It's not possible that you can read.
    Go back under the bed.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Classic Hondo thread except this one's on steroids.

He's full of shit, it's pointed out fairly conclusively that he's full of shit and then he pulls the MUSLIM card out of his pocket.

Pricesless.

And the spelling mistake in the title thread is the cherry on top.

And it's not even noon.

Draft saved Draft deleted