1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Delayed at O'Hare

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Will Hernandez, Dec 21, 2007.

1. I hear ya. Traveling home to New York was much easier when I was a couple of hours away in Connecticut.

2. No, but there is some fine tail walking around this terminal.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

This thread is not inspiring confidence in my cross-country travels next week.

4. The only good to come out of this delay so far was me getting by an extremely frustrating level of Super Mario Bros. for the DS.

5. All right guys and gals, about to head over to my gate to start boarding. Thanks for keeping me entertained. I'll be at the Garden Friday for the ECAC Holiday Festival. So if you see me talking to someone on press row or by the exit for the press room, that'll be me. I think a couple of people I know from the boards will be there. I'm not too hard to miss with my loud voice and enthusiasm. Happy holidays everyone and safe travels.

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

When OHare fails you, go straight to the Westin. You will forget all your troubles.

Nothing wrong with Midway, except it was built pre-security era. 12 billion people passing through an 18-inch wide gateway.

7. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

O'Hare blows goats. That is all.

8. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

I had a layover in O'Hare this past Monday. It wasn't too bad once I caught my breath after running from one end of the airport to the other. My flight left on time but my flight in from Cleveland was delayed.

The only airport I consistently have nightmarish experiences at is Sky Harbor International.

9. I knew a guy who worked at O'Hare for like six years and still got lost on occassion. The place is huge.

10. I second that.

11. Rambler

Rambler Member

Annnnnd now I'm stuck at O'Hare.

I hate airports.

Draft saved Draft deleted