1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Delayed at O'Hare

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Will Hernandez, Dec 21, 2007.

1. And you guys are the only thing keeping me sane. Got here very early for a 9:30 pm flight to New York that is delayed to 11:30. My wife and I have passed time eating, browsing the bookstore and counting the tiles on the ceiling. Go to love O'Hare, but the flight I'm taking was delayed out of Cali, so it isn't completely the weather's fault.

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Midway, dude. Midway.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

How do we know it's Midway? No flights to NY from Cali?

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

No, he's saying Will should have flown out of Midway. I fucking loathe Midway. I've never had a problem with O'Hare.

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

O'Hare scares me. I'm like a little bunny is a forest of wolves.

Midway ... I just don't go to the gas station after dark.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Ah.

Thanks for the inside scoop.

7. O'Hare was cheaper, but not by much. This is the first time to O'Hare for me. When I visited before I move here, I came in through Midway.

8. I escaped the insanity by flying out of the big O at 8:30 this morning.
    I recommend the Wolfgang Puck in Terminal B.

9. O'Hare is easier for me to get to. I live near the Blue Line, which goes to O'Hare. It's a matter of convenience, but I've been delayed worse. I was stuck in Atlanta for six hours en route to Phoenix for spring training. That sucked balls hard.

10. Unfortunately, we had to work and couldn't fly out earlier, though that would have been ideal. We ate before we got here, but I don't know how much longer I can hold out!

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Quick! Buy a glossy magazine!

12. I've got Muscle & Fitness magazine! My wife got her mind candy with some tabloid magazine.

Draft saved Draft deleted